Many engineering companies do not attach a cost to their engineering software and asset management tools. However, today’s complex environment, together with continual upgrading and change, makes this a growing challenge. It is therefore important to have the correct tools, strategy and knowledge in order to gain control and to reduce costs, compliance risk and the time spent on maintaining business-critical engineering tools.
The two major challenge areas within engineering software asset management are:
- Do you know your actual licence requirements, and are the licenses used and purchased cost-effectively?
- How do you manage your assets and secure licence availability at all times?
- Are you compliant?
- How can you secure availability of the right tools at the right time for the engineering community?
- How do you manage application updates with limitations to user rights?
- Have the applications been installed according to the terms and conditions of the licence agreement?
- How do you reduce engineering downtime when a PC needs to be replaced?
Read more how you can develop your daily work or contact us directly to get further information.
Let Your Ideas Shape the Future!