cadett ELSA is a complete system for designing electrical controls for all types of users.
The software can be used as a simple and rational documentation tool but also has features for advanced flexibility and automation.
cadett Elsa is available in several versions
- cadett Elsa View. Viewing and printing modes that do not require AutoCAD. Navigate between projects, drawings and parts.
- cadett Elsa Start. Complete drawing environment with more than 5,000 symbols. Requires AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical.
- cadett Elsa Basic. Support for networking and shared storage of symbols, projects and part information. Flexible report generator. Dynamic line that allows the device list to be changed directly. The changes are reflected back to the circuit diagram Online. Requires AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical.
- cadett Elsa Professional. Complete connection management with external and internal connections, automatic optimisation of wiring diagrams, numbering etc. Requires AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical.
Features included in cadett Elsa
- The drawing environment speeds up your drawing.
- The OnLine automation helps you quickly produce an error-free basic drawing.
- Tables and lists are generated automatically.
- Dynamic OnLine teaches you to change the tables. The drawings are updated automatically.
- All information can be exported and imported, which makes it easy to communicate with other software.
Please contact us for further information.